Communication Skills Training: A Lifeline for the New Manager
“Only three things happen naturally in organizations: friction, confusion and underperformance. Everything else requires leadership.” Peter Drucker
Succeeding as a New Manager builds on your communication skills, affirms your strengths, and prepares you to embrace new challenges; namely, getting things done through other people, and championing your team’s cause throughout the organization (and in many cases, beyond it). If you’re eager to succeed as a manager and you’re looking to shave significant time and stress off the learning curve, consider making Succeeding as a New Manager the next step in your professional development.
After completing Succeeding as a New Manager, you will be able to …
- Set yourself up for success by establishing a strong alliance with your own manager
- Transform your “individual contributor” strengths into the skills required for successful management
- Conduct a head-to-toe check to ensure a professional, yet approachable image
- Encourage staff cohesion and accountability (also known as positive peer pressure)
- Champion your team’s cause in the places it matters most
- Lead with skill and confidence
Ready to Learn More?
For scheduling and pricing information, call us today at 858-678-8676.